[Qgis-developer] Help: C++ Plugin Devt Procedure

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Tue Aug 24 06:14:47 EDT 2010

Hi

The simplest way to do it is probably just to create your plugin
within the QGIS code tree (under /src/plugins). Assuming you have a
working QGIS build environment, building your own plugin then shouldnt
present any hassles.

Regards

Tim

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 5:36 AM, M Nazari (gmail) <mnazari2020 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am new at QGIS Plugin development.  I have been wrestling with C++ plugin
> development - have tried Visual C++ but have all sorts of difficulties.  It
> compiled OK but it failed to carry qgis_core dependencies. Compiled it
> different way, qt_wrap_ui or something is the error.
>
> Straight to the point - do we have a "step-by step" plugin development
> document? I have tested the one in the guidelines - but I guess it is
> outdated or it could be me(?).
>
> This novice QGIS plugin writer desperately needs some pointers.
>
> Thanking you in advance,
>
> Nazari Jaafar

 * QGIS programming and support services
 * FOSS Consulting Services