[Qgis-developer] qgis mapserver error

Pirmin Kalberer pi_ml at sourcepole.com
Wed Aug 25 07:41:50 EDT 2010

Hi Luca,

Could you send me the full output - get it e.g. with wget -O cap.xml
'http://localhost/cgi-
bin/test_qgis_mapserver/qgis_mapserv.fcgi?SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.3.0&REQUEST=GetCapabilities'

Marco is offline this week, so no help from him...

Regards
Pirmin

Am Mittwoch, 25. August 2010, um 12.16:26 schrieb Luca Delucchi:
> Hi everybody, i tested qgis mapserver, but when i try the
> getcapabilities request i have this error [0]; i follow the example of
> tim in his blog [1]
> Someone can help me?
>
> thanks
> Luca
>
> [0] http://pastebin.com/08fNh3ZA
> [1]
> http://linfiniti.com/2010/08/qgis-mapserver-a-wms-server-for-the-masses/

Pirmin Kalberer
Sourcepole  -  Linux & Open Source Solutions
http://www.sourcepole.com