Re: [Qgis-developer] Spatialite ’select’ statement as vector layer in QGIS

Ricardo Filipe Soares Garcia da ricardo.garcia.silva at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 10:17:34 EST 2010

Hi all
I've added a new version of this plugin (v 0.2).
It is now possible to query spatialite and postgis layers. The results
are displayed on the map canvas or as a table. I added a small help
page to the plugin as well. I started writing some documentation on
how to use it, but it is still unfinished.

A small gotcha: if you decide to test it with postgis layers, don't
forget to include the schema name when you reference a table.

Please let me have some feedback, if you have the time to test it out. Thanks