[Qgis-developer] Re: icon theme

Robert Szczepanek robert at szczepanek.pl
Mon Feb 8 16:50:25 EST 2010

I confirm - I'm ready to follow working on GIS icon them.
Just at the moment mostly concentrated on university duties and FOSS4G
intensive promotion activities in Poland ;)
I remember Paolo your icon request  - hope to complete it this week..

Activities concentrate now on OSGeo Graphics [1] to get more people
involved. Please open new tickets at trac if needed.

regards,
Robert

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Graphics