[Qgis-developer] Re: icon theme

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Mon Feb 8 17:19:33 EST 2010

Hi

Updating the default icon theme is easy...but updating all qgis resources screenies, manuals etc to use the gis theme will take quite some work.

Personally I have grown used to and like Roberts theme (barring some small issues) but users who I speak to in most cases seem to prefer the current default. This may just be a case of accustomisation which will evaporate over time.

All that aside, the plan is to make the gis theme (with some tweaks) the default for QGIS 2.0 so we will indeed make the switch at some point after 1.5 is released and we start doing 1.9.x dev builds.

Regards

Tim
Regards