[Qgis-developer] Clipper-Subsetter in GDALTools

Maxim Dubinin dubinin at wisc.edu
Wed Feb 10 17:57:21 EST 2010

Hi GDALTools devs and all interested,

I'm in need of a subsetting tool to work on images one-by-one, but
there it is a question how to implement it organizationally.

Right now, Clipper works with the rasters from the layers list and aims at
a) merging and b) clipping using user's extent. It would also be nice
we'd have an option to subset a single raster _while_ having multiple rasters
in layers list. I.e., I have 100 rasters of slightly different extents
loaded and I want to subset them all one by one.

Do you think we better create a new tool, like Subset or we can add a
new mode "Use a single raster" to Clipper?

Maxim