[Qgis-developer] New symbology rendering loop question

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 04:45:30 EST 2010

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 12:25 AM, Chris Crook <ccrook at linz.govt.nz> wrote:

> I see in the old symbology rendering loop (qgsvectorlayer.cpp, about 976)
> there is the following code
>
> [...]
>
> But looking in the new symbology rendering loop (about line 721), there is
> no equivalent code.
>
> I'm just wondering if there is any reason why this was left out?  (And as an
> obvious corollary, could it be put in!)

Hi Chris,

that code is missing there just because I haven't put it there yet :-)
There's actually already a ticket #2409 that will be fixed by adding
this part of code to new symbology rendering. I'm nowadays quite busy
with other stuff, anyway if you have some c++ experience you can try
to fix that and provide the patch (e.g. attach it to the mentioned
ticket). If the patch is fine, it will be applied soon either by
myself or some other developer.

Bye
Martin