[Qgis-developer] Zip Layers Plugin

Luiz Motta motta.luiz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 08:30:35 EST 2010

Giovanni,

Thanks for  evaluate the plugin.

Answers for your comments
a) OK.
This error appers when source is shapefile and do not have selected
features.
I do not check if  shapefile have PRJ.
Corrected bug!

b) It is needed because the user can click "create button" again when
process  is running.
I believe the zip operation is made only once

c) I changed UI for resize

New version 0.1.1