[Qgis-developer] new georeferencer

Maxim Dubinin sim at gis-lab.info
Mon Jan 25 20:55:02 EST 2010

Hi all,

Let me announce availability of significantly improved
Georeferencer. There are lots of new stuff in it, among the main features:

1. GCP table with errors
2. Completely new interface
3. Raster properties configuration

Let me thank Juergen, he made possible reuse of QGIS dialogs from
plugins and Manuel Massing, whose portion of code we've used.

We welcome you to test it if you use OSGeo4W QGIS under Windows or able to compile
from svn. We'd like to hear about bugs. Please note, we are not
planning to add big features from now, however we can add them to TODO.

Download
http://svn.gis-lab.info/qgis-gdal-georef/bin/georefplugin_latest.dll

svn
http://svn.gis-lab.info/qgis-gdal-georef/trunk/