[Qgis-developer] New watermark plugin using QgsPluginLayer

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Fri Jan 29 12:30:11 EST 2010

Hi Mathias,

This is a nice demonstration of the QgsPluginLayer. It worked very well on my OS X trunk build, with the exception of the print composer scaling issue that you mentioned.

Would it be difficult to enhance the plugin to include some placement options (i.e., upper right, upper left, lower right, lower left and center)? Also, transparency settings would be useful as well.

Cheers,
John