[Qgis-developer] layer\legend list widget

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 07:06:07 EDT 2010

Hi

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 11:47 PM, vlad tepez alucart summon spirit
<summonspirit_1 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> dear friends,
>
> I'm new in python & qgis
>
> i need help,
> in a stand alone app. how can I call the (layer\legend list-treview widget
> to manage my loaded layers).
> is theer a way to just call it  or I must develop that dockwidget from ZERO?

Unfortunately this widget is not (yet?) available in the qgis_gui
library, because it is quite tied to QGIS application.

We would be glad to hear about your results if you decide to develop
your own (simplified) layer list widget.

Regards
Martin