[Qgis-developer] PyQGIS working script / demo

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 18:43:29 EDT 2010

Hi Martin and Alex,

Thanks for replying to this posting.

Martin, thanks for posting this link ( http://blog.qgis.org/node/59 ).
 I keep on googling for python qgis pyqgis examples but this link
never showed up in the search.

Alex, probably you can post the lecture notes / lab materials from
your teaching course in your website, similar to your previous adviser
- Prof R. Plant did here:

http://www.plantsciences.ucdavis.edu/plant/qgislabs.htm

I find Lab10 for the above link useful to what I am doing - thematic
mapping in R.

I am looking forward to see your PyQGIS recipes.

Thanks.

Regards, Noli