[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] Re: New python plugin: "1-band raster colour table"

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sat Jul 24 02:01:49 EDT 2010

Il 24/07/2010 07:41, Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:
> Il 23/07/2010 19:08, Benoit de Cabissole ha scritto:
>> Hi Giovanni,
>>
>> Thanks for testing this plugin.
>
> Hi Benoit.
> When choosing Geosoft style and 016 SRTM, I get an error:

Moreover, two suggestions:
- the palettes should be sorted according to similarity (eg, all the greys together,
all the dtms together, etc.): the current listing makes it difficult for an user to
find what he needs
- I think this functionality should really go to core, as it is much needed.
All the best.