[Qgis-developer] bugfixing for 1.5

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Jun 9 11:57:12 EDT 2010

Il 08/06/2010 14:11, Tim Sutton ha scritto:

> Yes agreed - you make a sound argument for plodding on with a few more
> 1.x releases then.

Any other comment? Can we go on with the suggested approach?
- setting a new 1.6 tag (BTW, Tim: can we get rid of old tags, e.g. 1.0.3?)
- moving all the tickets that obviously cannot be fixed soon to that tag (I
can do that)
- leaving the remaining tags to all main devs, who can choose autonomously
to either fix them or move them to 1.6.
Please let me know, so we can eventually start working on this.
All the best.