[Qgis-developer] bugfixing for 1.5

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Thu Jun 10 03:04:13 EDT 2010

Hi all

+1 also for me to continue with more 1.x releases (until someone has a project
that really nees to break the API.

> > It would be good to gather ideas what big changes should be done in
> > 2.0 besides the general cleanup of API.

A raster system redesign would be a good thing. But it could be done as
rasterV2 and exist in parallel to the old raster system (similarly to
symbology-ng or new labeling).

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler
Webereistrasse 66, 8134 Adliswil, Switzerland