[Qgis-developer] How to use QPixmap argument in saveAsImage()

pfth pfth at gmx.de
Wed Mar 3 11:56:18 EST 2010

Hello Martin,

I am just trying to use the code you posted within a plugin to save the map
to a image file. I am getting a lot of crashes. Sometimes it crashes at
"c.addItem(composerMap) ", sometimes it saves the file to disk and crashes
afterwards... I don't know whats wrong.

How can I make the code run as or in my plugin? Currently I added the code
to the run() function of my plugin. And how can I modify it in order to
print the map directly to a printer? I am not very familiar with python. I
need a plugin printing the map directly to the printer (one click). We need
it for our fire brigade.

Thanks in advance!

Tom