[Qgis-developer] during the hackfest: introducing QGIS

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Mar 4 12:10:45 EST 2010

Hi all.
The Department of Computer Sciences of the University of Pisa would be happy to host
a conference on QGIS development. Anyone willing to do it? While it would subtract
some time from the hacking, it might be good to raise some interest among the
students, possibly involving someone in the development.
After the conference we could have a tour of Pisa, and a pizza somewhere around.
Please let me know your feelings about it.
All the best.