[Qgis-developer] during the hackfest: introducing QGIS

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Mar 8 06:42:30 EST 2010

Hi Marco.

Marco Hugentobler ha scritto:

> What kind of seminar would it be? A talk or hands-on?

It's up to us: we can have space (a teching room) at the university) and some
advertisment among students and reasearchers, we can choose the formula we prefer.

> And how far is the department from the hackfest place?

A few km (it's downtown Pisa). I think we'll spend an evening in Pisa anyway, having
a look to the tower, a pizza etc., so we could do the talk/seminar just before that,
without too much disruption of the hacking schedule.
All the best.