[Qgis-developer] --noplugins command line argument

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Fri Mar 19 11:41:54 EDT 2010

Hi Martin,

This is a good idea. Thanks for implementing this.

Could there be a keyboard trigger that, when held during application startup, would  also do this? Something like holding down the shift key? This would present a nice solution for users that do not start from the commandline or don't know how to start qgis from a terminal on Mac or Windows (and linux, I suppose).

Cheers,
John