[Qgis-developer] Any report from PISA 2010 Hackfest?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Mar 25 16:01:50 EDT 2010

Thanks Otto for the summary - and thanks to all developers who worked on
the Hackfest.

I just recently came across the issue that I could not add points to a
multipoint feature ... it is great to see that fixed now. It is also
great that the point-displacement renderer is now included. The WMS-C is
something cool to test and all the other things!

Very cool and thanks again!

Andreas