[Qgis-developer] Minor Irritations

Jeremy Palmer JPalmer at linz.govt.nz
Wed Nov 3 04:50:09 EDT 2010

Ok I have attached a patch to implement here:

https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/attachment/ticket/2938/select_tools_update.diff

Sorry for the delay, I have not been near an internet connection for the past 24 hours - shock horror!

I hope it's not too late to get this committed. If the new tool tip strings are a problem, a dev should at least try to commit the changed functionality so we don't have to change things for 1.7.

Cheers,
Jeremy