AW: [Qgis-developer] legend problems

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Nov 3 14:05:13 EDT 2010

I also had problems in the past - but I just compiled the current trunk
and did not see any major problems (ubuntu 10.04, 64bit, qt4.6).

Can you be more specific on what the problems are? Do you have the render
cache active or not? The render cache caused a lot of problems in the
past, so I generally disable it.

I also think that those issue should be properly tested and resolved,
before releasing QGIS 1.6.

Andreas

On Wed, November 3, 2010 3:09 pm, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Il 03/11/2010 14:39, Ziegler Stefan ha scritto:
>> Hi
>>
>> yes, especially the latter one.
>
> If so, I think this is a blocker for releasing 1.6.
>
> --
> Paolo Cavallini: http://www.faunalia.it/pc

Andreas Neumann
http://www.carto.net/neumann/