AW: Re: [Qgis-developer] ftools geometry check

Düster Horst Horst.Duester at bd.so.ch
Thu Nov 4 05:57:53 EDT 2010

Hi Martin

I tried to install your plugin as you described in your mail. But I get
some error messages. The first message is:

/usr/local/src/sogis/qgis_src/trunk/src/plugins/topol/../../core/qgsgeom
etry.h:103: Error: »GEOSGeometry« not declared

Any hints.

Regards
Horst

Dr. Horst Düster
Stv. Amtschef / kantonaler GIS-Koordinator

Kanton Solothurn
Bau- und Justizdepartement
Amt für Geoinformation
SO!GIS Koordination