[Qgis-developer] Ready to branch?

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Sun Nov 7 07:16:23 EST 2010

Hi folks...

We need to press ahead with the release as soon as possible.

It would not be good to start the hackfest while the freeze is still in
effect.

Can you please +1 this message if you are happy to release or otherwise
provide a substantial reason why we shouldn't.

I will include a note with the release announcement explaining that this is
a rush release and suggesting that conservative users stay on 1.5 if they
already have it installed.

I am travelling at the moment but, internet willing, will branch for release
tonight barring major objections.

Regards Tim