[Qgis-developer] svn_marker?

Tom Elwertowski telwertowski at comcast.net
Sat Nov 13 13:11:58 EST 2010

Hi William,

I haven't done a release build since 1.0 but my recollection is that it
had something to do with putting a useful version string into the Mac
bundle when building from a tarball without an svn connection.

I believe the svn versioning code has been modified since I last did a
release build; perhaps a Mac tarball build was not tested at the time.
If you can successfully build from a tarball (or no longer support
them), you probably don't need to worry about this.

Tom