[Qgis-developer] plugins bugs

Borys Jurgiel borysiasty at aster.pl
Sat Nov 13 18:41:58 EST 2010

Dnia niedziela 14 listopada 2010 o 00:24:42 Paolo Cavallini napisał(a):
> Il 14/11/2010 00:04, Alex Mandel ha scritto:
> > I'm not sure how easy/hard it is to migrate those tickets later, let's
> > see what comes out of the Hackfest in terms of the plan for a central
> > plugin place and see if we can find a way that will likely import into
> > that.
>
> My understanding from the HF is that we'll not have a bugtracker for
> plugins soon, that's the reason of my request.
> Migrating a few tens of tickets shouldn't be a problem, even if in the
> worst case we would have to do it by hand.
> All the best.

Actually we forgot to discuss the bugtracker! Let's do it tomorrow. One of
possible ideas is to set a separate trac in osgeo domain. We'll probably need
to write a plugin for it to connect #tickets to plugin versions. Another
problem will be with separated (redundant) user accounts in trac and the repo.

Good night,
B.