[Qgis-developer] Re: Raster providers

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 06:46:21 EST 2010

JFYI, news in raster-providers branch:
- raster providers interface extended to support data values (instead
of pictures)
- gdal staff extracted to separate provider
- grass provider modified to serve data values
- wms switched from draw() to readBlock() passing picture as ARGB data
type block

The work is still in progres, all the drivers seemd to work but I
cannot yet recomend any testing.

Hackfest is almost over, last 4 developers in the room.

Radim