[Qgis-developer] join two lines

Borys Jurgiel borysiasty at aster.pl
Mon Nov 15 15:52:07 EST 2010

Dnia niedziela 14 listopada 2010 o 21:46:25 Alexander Bruy napisał(a):
> Hi,
>
> seems that you try to join two lines that don't have any intersection or
> common point. Plugin ca't join those lines, it requires two lines with
> intesection or with common point.

By the way, just a fast idea from definitely slower train from the Hackfest to
the home: What about using some CADTools code to join also *not intersecting*
lines?

Last time we have to connect a bunch of maybe 50000 ugly drafted segments into
a reasonable network. Maybe it's slightly different approach, but I believe
quite common problem, when one has to cope with available data.

B.