[Qgis-developer] Python Plugin Repository

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Wed Nov 17 07:43:49 EST 2010

Hi (plugin repo) devs

I have committed a basic django project (it as yet contains no apps)
along with readme license, installation guide etc. Its ready for you
to start building your apps underneath it.

https://github.com/qgis/qgis-django

I was thinking along the lines of having three apps:

plugins
usermap
certification

i.e. please dont hardwire templates etc. around just the concept of
the plugin repo as we will also develop other functionality within the
same project.

Regards

Tim

 * QGIS programming and support services