[Qgis-developer] Plugin only locally available

Volker Fröhlich volker27 at gmx.at
Wed Nov 17 07:51:26 EST 2010

Hello Hasan,

I think this is not the thread you wanted to reply to, and you only replied to
me as well -- not to the list.

If the plugin only exists on your local machine, this is exactly the behaviour
I would expect. This is no bad message. It just says, you can't update it via
a remote repository.

Regards

Volker

Am Mittwoch 17 November 2010, 13:34:30 schrieben Sie: