[Qgis-developer] python error

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Nov 17 12:12:23 EST 2010

I'm not sure what code editor you are using but I suggest to try either
SPE or Eric. Both of those will show indentation errors in a way that
you can fix them. There's another edit that was suggested sometime
recently on the list but I can't recall the name, didn't bother to try
it since it was windows only.

Thanks,
Alex