[Qgis-developer] manageR plugin: hot wo load R package "sp"

"Peter Löwe" peter.loewe at gmx.de
Mon Nov 22 03:49:02 EST 2010

Hi Carson,

the dataset is the standard Spearfish sample dataset (http://grass.fbk.eu/sampledata/spearfish_grass60data-0.3.tar.gz)[data layers used: archsites (point), streams (line), quads (polygon)].

I am using QGIS 1.6.0 (similar effects were observed in QGIS 1.4). "Reprojection on the fly" is active, using EPSG:4326 as reference SRS.

Here's a transcript from the shell output:

/localhome/> qgis
Python support ENABLED :-)
Loaded : Python Batch Processing  (package: pybatchproc)
Loaded : DPSimplify (package: dpsimplify)
Loaded : Load wktRaster to QGIS (package: wktraster)
Loaded : Mirror Map Plugin (package: mirrormap)
Loaded : Geoprocessing (package: geoprocessing)
Loaded : Merge shapes (package: mergeshapes)
Loaded : Geocoding (package: GeoCoding)
Loaded : Load Them All (package: loadthemall)
Loaded : TopoColour (package: topocolour)
Warning: QHttp: empty path requested is invalid -- using '/'
Loaded : Plugin Installer (package: plugin_installer)
Loaded : Google Layers (package: GoogleLayers)
Loaded : RGB Composition Plugin (package: rgb)
Loaded : QGISRest plugin (package: qgisrest)
Loaded : manageR (package: manageR)
Loaded : Closest Feature Finder (package: ClosestFeatureFinder)
Loaded : Click-fu (package: clickfu)
Loaded : SRTM elevation importer for Qgis (package: qgissrtm)
Loaded : fTools (package: fTools)
 100%
 100%
 100%
Segmentation fault

It seems like the segfaulting occurs independent from the geometry type of the layers, but occurs when a _second_ layer is imported into manageR.

Peter

-------- Original-Nachricht --------