[Qgis-developer] QGIS for winXP

rafael.mejias at sinfogeo.com rafael.mejias at sinfogeo.com
Mon Nov 22 10:50:30 EST 2010

Hi Muhammad, I have the same problems and I wrote many times to this
list but I have not received good answers. When there are problems,
tutorials don`t work and we need help from the community.
I think this situation isn't good for FOSS, and technical people is
moving from QGis to others systems like gvSIG. A lot of people are with
the same problem to create plugin (c++ or python) with windows XP.
I agree with you, but I can´t help you, I´m sorry

regards,
Rafa