[Qgis-developer] Way forward: QGIS plugin repo, plugin Trac etc.

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 16:04:28 EST 2010

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 9:01 PM, Alex Mandel <tech_dev at wildintellect.com> wrote:

>> I think the snippets can be kept in the developer cookbook - it was
>> meant to be both an introduction to the API and a place where to find
>> useful snippets. Anyway there's djangosnippets.org - site with
>> user-contributed django snippets, its code is available so we could
>> reuse it for our site.
>>

> I was about to ask about that. What are the plans for the cookbook and

Plans are to continue documenting various parts of the API, add useful
pieces of code that can be copy-pasted, improve quality of existing
documentation. Basically anything that might be useful for other devs
doing some PyQGIS coding is welcome.

> how can I get access to start adding things to it?

The sources are in QGIS svn, documentation section:
https://svn.osgeo.org/qgis/docs/trunk/english_us/developer_cookbook/

In case you have write access to docs section, you can start
comitting! Otherwise you start with sending patches and optionally ask
for write access.

Regards
Martin