[Qgis-developer] Fwd: WKTRaster Plugin 0.1

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 08:31:06 EST 2010

Hi,

There are new versions around of "PostGIS Raster"
(renamed from formerly known "PostGIS WKT Raster").

What's the status of your "WKTRaster Plugin 0.1"?
I assume it's rendering the raster values (e.g. from ST_AsBinary) -
not the polygons/geomvals (from ST_DumpAsPolygons), right?
Is there a chance to get it running on Windows too?
Are there other plugins?

Yours, S.