[Qgis-developer] Re: Bob Bruce repo down

Bob Bruce Bob.Bruce at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 10 12:32:18 EDT 2010

Hi Paolo:
                at first it seemed kind of neat to run my own repo. But since it has turned into an inconvenience for the QGIS community I will put my plugins up on the main server sometime within the next two days. Today is Thanksgiving and turkey so it won't happen today!

Do you know what the status of the development of the bultin QGIS GPS plugin is? I am still serving out my plugin and got a fix from a user a little while ago for making it work in Linux but since I don't have a linux version of QGIS running to test it with I haven't put it in. Would there be a user out there that you know who would be willing to test it? Is it worthwhile to put it in place?

thanks,
            Bob