[Qgis-developer] PostGIS plugins

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 18:14:28 EDT 2010

Hi Paolo

I would agree to include PostGIS plugins to trunk, but IMHO it makes
much more sense to have only one PostGIS plugin to do all management
tasks. I think some effort should be done to integrate the plugins
into one prior to inclusion to the trunk... It's hard to force people
to do this kind of boring work once the code is included in
repository.

Regards
Martin