[Qgis-developer] Raster algebra C++

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Sat Oct 23 07:05:27 EDT 2010

Hi Martin

Thanks for looking at the patch. Your point about the search string makes
sense. I decided to use the search string because of code reusage and the idea
of introducing some comparison operators for raster algebra in the future
(e.g. raster at 1 > 10 would return a raster with 1 for values over 10 and 0 for
values below). But now, looking at the searchtreenode, I realise that it
wouldn't be possible to use checkAgainst() for that since it returns a bool.
So yes, semantics is different.

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler
Webereistrasse 66, 8134 Adliswil, Switzerland