[Qgis-developer] pg table inheritance

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Oct 25 10:13:48 EDT 2010

Il 25/10/2010 08:45, Bernhard Ströbl ha scritto:
> Hi Paolo,
>
> I am using table inheritance (spatial table). I have only one child per
> parent. Both parent and child load ok, opening the table in QGIS shows
> all attributes.
> System is: PostgreSQL 8.4.1 on 64-bit Linux, QGIS 1.5 on WinXP (OSGEO
> install)

Thanks Bernhard.
In the meantime I also tried rebuilding a clean db with a partent table
with 10 child, and I also found no problem. So it must be something
specific of that particular db (a pretty complicated one).
So the good news is that QGIS works well even with advanced PostgreSQL
features.
All the best.
--
http://www.faunalia.it/pc