[Qgis-developer] Disable qgis mapserver at compilation

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 11:15:54 EDT 2010

On Sun, 2010-09-12 at 17:11 +0200, MORREALE Jean Roc wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a way to compile the actual svn trunk without 'qgis mapserver'
> ? I don't want to make a build depending on fcgi but I've not found if
> there is a cmake's flag for it. I don't feel confident enought to
> editing CMakeList.txt :p

Hi Jean-Roc,

sure! you can set
WITH_MAPSERVER=FALSE

in cmake's options, or make a small text file containing something like:

cmake -Wno-dev \
  -DGRASS_INCLUDE_DIR=/usr/local/grass-6.4.0RC5/include \
  -DGRASS_PREFIX=/usr/local/grass-6.4.0RC5 \
  -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$1 \
  -DPEDANTIC=TRUE \
  -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug \
  -DCMAKE_SKIP_RPATH=FALSE ..\
  -DPYTHON_EXECUTABLE=/usr/bin/python2.6\
  -DPYTHON_LIBRARY=/usr/lib/libpython2.6.so\
  -DWITH_MAPSERVER=FALSE

save it, set it executable, and run it instead of cmake command.

HTH!

anne
--
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Anne_Ghisla