[Qgis-developer] FreeEditing plugin

Pavol Kapusta pavol.kapusta at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 07:19:55 EDT 2010

  Dňa 19.09.2010 11:28, Ivan Mincik  wrote / napísal(a):
> On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 8:45 AM, Paolo Cavallini<cavallini at faunalia.it>  wrote:
>> Il 16/09/2010 20:47, Ivan Mincik ha scritto:
>>> This patch will  fix the problem with single click to canvas. Please
>>> test attached file or patch.
>> hi ivan.
>> is this patch the one applied in the new version of the plugin uploaded in the repo?
> Yes, it is. It was only one line change.
Hi all,

friday (17.9.) I uploaded newiest version of Freehand Editing plugin to
repo (including patch from Ivan). I also tried to fix the "on the fly
issue" changing line of code responsible for coordinate transformation.
So please let me know, if this change was helpful some way.

All the best

Pavol