[Qgis-developer] win standalone from trunk

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sat Apr 2 11:56:37 EDT 2011

Il giorno ven, 01/04/2011 alle 12.16 +0200, Tim Sutton ha scritto:
> Paolo its actually embarrasingly easy with Jurgens revised version of
> the INSTALL docs (since a few months now)....if you can disregard the
> fact that you need to cross over to the dark side to do it....

Amazing! We prepared the package, but qgis does not start (it complains
about a missing xerces-c_3_1.dll).
BTW: in a few countries, including Italy, download.osgeo.org is not
reachable through major ISP (e.g. Telecom). We (GFOSS.it) tried to track
down the problem, with little success. Is anyone aware of the same
problem in other countries?
All the best.
--
http://www.faunalia.it/pc