[Qgis-developer] GRASS vectors unusable on win

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 09:06:09 EDT 2011

The problems are described in three tickets I linked here in the past days.

g.remove does not work on wingrass then it does not work also in qgis.

About the other two it seems that was about problems with the dbf
support. A comment seems to point that these problem have been already
solved in the latest grass versions (I don't if there were backports
in grass 6.4).

cheers

-- Giovanni  --