[Qgis-developer] Lisbon hackfe.....er...meeting: Townhall Meeting Proposal and Agenda

Julien Malik julien.malik at c-s.fr
Thu Apr 7 11:45:33 EDT 2011

Hello all,

Yes I really hope to have some time to present you what OTB can do, to
talk with you about what OTB could do for QGis and what would be the
best way to do it.
I fear for the moment I won't be the most efficient Qgis bug hunter as
you all will be ;)

It would be great if those of you interested in OTB would have a little
time at the beginning of the HF (let's say during friday).

Cheers,
Julien