[Qgis-developer] Mac Os X Snow Leopard and Qgis 1.7 - problems with opening python module for 32 bit architecture

Luca Mandolesi mandoluca at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 16:14:18 EDT 2011

Hi to alls,
I've updated Qgis on mac snow leopard from 1.6 to 1.7, but a python module,
pygraphviz, tell me that it's impossible to load for the 32-bit
architecture. With 1.6, pygraphviz can run beacause Qgis can be opened in
32-bit mode.

I's only a temporary problem for the developer builds 1.7 that will be
fixed, or I must to build pygraphviz for a 64-bit architecture?

Thanks a lot!!!!

Luca