[Qgis-developer] locked and unlocked layer color icon in symbology

Robert Szczepanek robert at szczepanek.pl
Sat Apr 9 16:58:27 EDT 2011

W dniu 09.04.2011 20:00, Martin Dobias pisze:
> On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 1:15 AM, Robert Szczepanek<robert at szczepanek.pl>  wrote:
>> Many of my students had problems with 'Lock layer's color' icon in symbol
>> properties. Is it possible to change it into two separate ones [1][2]?
>>
>> regards,
>> Robert
>>
>> [1] http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/graphics/trunk/toolbar-icons/24x24/locked.png
>> [2] http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/graphics/trunk/toolbar-icons/24x24/unlocked.png
>
> Hi Robert
>
> thanks for the icons. It seems to me that they contain some artifacts:
> the background is partly white, not transparent - on the gray tool
> button they are hardly recognizable...

Thank you Martin for this error. Already corrected in SVN.
I tried to use similar colors as in original. If it will be hard to
recognize, we can add colors to white upper part.

> When adding to repository I guess they should be included in both gis
> and newgis themes, right?

Yes, changes can be included in both. But in my opinion we should merge
those two themes, taking the best from each. During Lisbon?

Robert