[Qgis-developer] Re: Scattergrammidentify Qgis plugin

Marco Bernasocchi marco at bernawebdesign.ch
Sun Apr 10 15:21:02 EDT 2011

Hi Gislain I was waiting to see if you had interest before sending you the
patch. Sorry for the missunderstanding.
Yes the new plugin infrastructure hub.qgis.org is where my code is. It is a
git repository. And we can easly collaborate on the same project.
Ciao marco

On 10 Apr 2011 21:15, "Ghislain Picard" <
ghislain.picard at lgge.obs.ujf-grenoble.fr> wrote:

>> You are right, i extended Gislain's work. i'd like to merge the code but
as explained on hub.qgis.org i cant get hold of Gislain, so for the.moment
no merge yet.

> In your last email you wrote:
> "I'll send you a patch when i'm done so you can conisider putting it int
the original scattergram."

> I'm still waiting. But anyway, I'm not very reactive. A collaboration dev
of plugins is better than duplicating plugins. As far as I understand,
plugins are now on a svn server. Am I right ?

>> > Anyway, the generated point layer contains no fields (under Trunk).
Maybe it's
>> > something related to https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/3713 , thought
>> > entering the edit mode doesn't help this time.
>> >
>> The generated layers has no fields, only geometries (added/removed on
mouse click on the plot. The points are only used as a visualization. They
show the positions of the scattergramm points on the map.