[Qgis-developer] QGis Globe C++ Plugin in trunk build? (e.g. Mac OS X)

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 00:51:25 EDT 2011

Hi Marco,

Thanks for your reply.

Looking at the script in your blog, it seems that we don't need Qt
library / framework / SDK to compile this, right?

http://www.bernawebdesign.ch/byteblog/2010/12/01/qgis-globe-plugin-installer-script/

I got only 3G mobile broadband, quite limited download. I don't have
the Qgis build system from the source.

Thanks.

Noli