[Qgis-developer] GRASS raster provider

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 11:55:15 EDT 2011

Hi Radim,

> I have submitted to trunk the new GRASS raster data provider.  It is
> based on specialized GRASS modules compiled within QGIS, GDAL is not
> used anymore.

> Please test, especially on Windows once it compiles (1am, MEST they say).

On windows/trunk/osgeo4w now when adding a GRASS raster the module

qgis.g.info.exe

always crashes (not qgis itself). The raster is eventually added to the
project.

I noticed also that now (on both windows and linux) the area of the
region shows in pink transparent color. This is not really handy as it
changes slightly the colors of rasters being viewed.

Cheers

-- Giovanni --