[Qgis-developer] problem with raster

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 18:18:41 EDT 2011

Fixed (partially), the problem was calculation of source extent.

Source limits are not necessarily on destination edges, e.g. for
destination EPSG:32661 - Polar Stereographic and source EPSG:4326,
the source maximum y may be in the middle of destination extent. How
to find the source extent exactly and quickly?

Radim